Data-driven IT strategy
- Parent Category Name: Strategy based on data
You must have something to manage before you can handle it, which means you need to measure what you want to manage.
- Learn ways to measure IT performance objectively. Create reports that show off your successes.
- Just asking for increases is not a good strategy. Use data to show that the demand for your services is increasing.
- Support your budget story with a clear understanding of the business needs and a fitting IT roadmap.
- Manage your key stakeholders to improve business satisfaction with IT services.