And who is Tymans Group?
Gert has over 30 years of IT operations and IT Risk management experience, backed by ISACA certification and signed client documentation.
Clients typically sign us up for a first job, and we end up being friends.
When you work with Tymans Group, we take care of you.
You are told to...
- Reach certain revenue or budget targets
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations
- Execute projects on time
- Maintain reputation as a business leader, and maintain accountability
- Make sure that the Department heads run their area as a business
- Maintain the reputation of the organization as a whole within the industry
Does that sound about right, or are there some other items?
And you want specific answers, not fluffy platitudes, but real stuff like:
- summaries of actions taken to resolve issues and (known) problems
- progress on actual implementations
- reports on actually held leadership mentoring and coaching
- reports on actually held mentoring sessions held with staff to progress towards ownership
We believe that you want the best for your people, for your clients, and yes, also your shareholders.
It is my personal belief that you should be better off than before we met, regardless if you become a client or not.
I have three ways we can work together:
- Personal consulting.
- Online Guides (they come with some personal consulting if you want)
My guides are simple to follow, so that you can sleep better at night, assured that you provide the best IT service to your people and your clients. Start here.
- Full access to Infotech and all their research, or even a combination of Infotech and Tymans Group expertise.
I aim to improve your IT Department systematically, using the best-practice operational guides of my professional consulting company in key areas, respecting your people and your company culture. My consulting company offers expertise to improve your business.